Whistler Mini-Conference Educational Marketplace 2020
You are invited to participate in the
Whistler Mini-Conference 2020 Educational Marketplace
Friday, May 15th, 2020 8:30am – 4:00pm
Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa
4050 Whistler Way, Whistler, BC, V0N 1B4
Hotel Reservations: 1-800-515-4050 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please specify MyPITA when booking to access the group rates.
The presenters this year: Adrienne Gear, Kindra Harte, Phil Bakker, Paul Britton, Morgan Whitehouse, Jon Munro, Andrea Leeks, Tanya Campbell. MyPita is partnering with the BC Association of Teachers of Modern Languages and BC Science Teachers Association.
The rate for tables is: $300/table ($100 for non-profit) – table coverings supplied. Approximate Size 6 ft x 30 inches
Marketplace space is limited to 14 tables!
- We anticipate approximately 300 teachers at the conference.
- Vendors are responsible for electrical cords and power bars (if needed). Electrical outlets are very limited and will be designated in order of application.
- Please make your own arrangements for lunch and parking.
- The hotel has disallowed any food products to be offered by exhibitors.
- Conference participants' snack tables will be set up close to the Marketplace before workshops and during a mid-morning break. You are welcome to help yourself after the educators have had their snacks.
- DO NOT SHIP BOXES OF RESOURCES TO THE HOTEL (Boxes can get lost or misplaced)
Space is limited, so get your registration in soon!
QUESTIONS? Contact Marketplace Coordinator: Cindy Mantel at email@example.com